Armidale Courthouse 1858, Armidale, Northern Tablelands, New England, NSW

Armidale Courthouse, old Australian Courthouses, colonial Australian Courthouses, courthousesThe Armidale Courthouse and Sherriffs Office at 143-145 Beardy Street, Armidale, in the Northern Tablelands was an operating Local Court of New South Wales until January 2014.  The first courthouse was constructed in 1844 with a more substantial building erected in 1858, in the Classical Revival style.