You are here: >> Home >> Succession law resources >> Land Titles Offices

Land Titles Offices

The links below go to the state and territory government sites containing information on the public land title registers.  They are for convenience only.

South Australia

Government of South Australia,
SA Land Services Group 

Websites and their pages may change so if this link no longer works search on the SA Government Home page here.

New South Wales

Now the NSW Land Registry Services; formerly Land and Property Information (LPI).


State Government of Victoria – Department of Transport, Planning and Local Infrastructure (DTPLI) at
For information on land titles click Property and land titles.


Queensland Government, Department of Natural Resources and Mines.
Information on land titles is found on the Titles & valuations page here.


Tasmanian Government Provides links to key services including Properties and Titles.  The Department of Primary Industries, Parks, Water and Environment has land title information under Properties, Titles and maps, click here.

Western Australia

The Western Australian Government at contains links to the Western Australian Land Information Authority – Landgate at

Information on land title and survey information through those links or   click here for Titles and Records.

Northern Territory

The Northern Territory Government at provides information on land titles at the Land supply and property information page here.

Australian Capital Territory

The ACT Government agency responsible for the registration of land titles, buying and selling of land and property and the administration of land titles in the ACT is Access Canberra.

Access Canberra advise that their systems have moved online (or in the process of doing so) to the Australian Capital Territory Land Information System (ACTLS) site at

Go to the ACTLIS for searching the land titles property registers, property information and contact information.

BHS Legal
Updated 8 August 2019.

Image: Supreme Court of South Australia, B Stead.

Important notice: This article is intended for general interest and information only. It is not legal advice and nor should it be used as such. Always consult a legal practitioner for specialist advice specific to your needs and circumstances and rely on that.

© BHS Legal

Return to top